Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Exciting Facebook Group!

ECLP Note Page Love!!


Hey everyone!
I know it has been a while since I posted the first blog and the reason for that is because I am now currently 31 weeks pregnant with twins and as gotten a bit slow lol. So I do apologize for the wait in between posts, please be patient with me.
In this post I just wanted to let you guys know that I have created a Facebook group called "ECLP Note Page Love". I created this page for Erin Condren Lovers like myself to share how they use their note page section in their life planner. Many people don't use the note section and I think it's a waste for how much we pay for and love our planners. So if you have an interest in this please feel free to visit the page and even join to gain inspiration from others and to make some new friends along the way!!! Hope to see you there!!
Here are some great pics from the group that has given many a lot of great ideas!!

                       

Happy Planning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment