Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Back in Action!

Hello Everyone!
Well since my last post, I have had my two little doodle bugs. They are so beautiful and are growing very well. I wasn't in labor very long, about 8 or 9 hours, a work day lol. Akeese was born on March 16th 2015 at 5:10 p.m. (4lbs, 13oz) and Akai was born at 5:14 p.m. (5lbs, 3oz). Both were born healthy and yes people I pushed them out and felt it all lol. Well enough with all these words, here they are!!!


And here are all my love bugs!! Akiryn (2), Akari (1), Akeese and Akai (2 months).


Well now that they are here and I am no longer having any children, four is the magic number!! I will make more time to write more post on what we all do best, PLANNING!! So I will see you guys later with more fun posts! Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment