Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Welcome To My Blog



Welcome, Welcome!



    Hey there my planner addict family! Okay so this is my very 1st blog post so please don't laugh at me even though I am laughing at myself as I am doing this post lol! So for my first post I thought it would be helpful idea to put together a list of the planner related Facebook groups that I am a part of and as we all sure know, they are just as addicting as planning itself! Sometimes I do see many people asking others for some groups that they are a part of so here they go! Hope this will be helpful to you guys! Happy Planning!!!
  • ECLP Note Page Love (My Group)
  • ECLP Uncoiled (My Group)
  • We Love EC
  • Planner Accessories [Sell & Exchange]
  • Organize Your Planner
  • Kate Spade Resale
  • PlannerNerds Swap & Sell
  • All About Planners
  • Functional Planning
  • Planner Peace
  • Filofax For Philofaxy Fans
  • Pretty Planner Pages
  • Kate Spade Planner Club
  • Happy Planner Addicts
  • Planner Addicts Too
  • Washi Tape Trade
  • DIYFish Life Mapping Community
  • Sugar,Spice, & All Things Nice
  • Anything Goes Planner Group!!
  • DollDreams Filofax Group
  • Filofax FAN*atics
  • Kikki K Planner Love
  • PlannerCon
  • Planner Decorated Pages
**I would like to give a shout out to ITSAPLANNERTHING for the blog idea!**

No comments:

Post a Comment