Friday, February 5, 2016

Currently I am...

Hey planner family!! Okay I know I am super late on my currently listing for January but I still wanted you guys to know what has been going with me this past month. So here we go!



Reading:

The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo

Listening: 

Anything Linkin Park! 

Watching: 

My favorite show Pretty Little Liars and Little Women of LA

Loving: 

Watching my children grow and develop more each day! They are getting so big especially my twins!

Hating: 

Not getting any sleep, but that comes with the mommy territory!

Discovering:

That I really need to work out and eat healthier. Just bettering myself!

Wanting:

The Yellow A5 and Personal Kikki K planners. 

Needing:

Still A better nighttime system for my family. I have not found a workable one yet!

Thinking: 

About starting an Etsy shop. 

Thanking:

My Love for being there for me when I need him.  

Enjoying: 

Me-time when I do get it!!

Missing: 

My grandmother, I don't get to see her that often anymore because of my busy lifestyle. 

Trying: 

To obtain all materials needed to be better social media wise!

Anticipating:

Learning more about the David Ramsey way of getting rid of debt. 


Hope you guys enjoyed this and preparing for the month of love! 
Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment