Saturday, December 26, 2015

Currently

Hey planner family, I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe, and blessed Christmas yesterday. I had a blast with my kids and we were all able to stay in our pajamas all day, so it was a really fun and relaxing Christmas. 

Today I thought it would really be a cool idea to tell you guys at the end of every month what I am currently in to for that month and getting ready for the future month. So with out further ado, here goes! 


Reading:

I have not read any books this month, I know... sad. But I will be joining the Paper & Glam Book Club readings for 2016 next month so I am very excited about that! Wish me luck!

Listening: 

For the entire month of December I have been listening to every Christmas song made but lately I have been listening to Tevin Cambell's "I'm Ready" CD, channeling my younger, "back in the 90's" self lol. 

Watching: 

Lately I have been watching more and more reality T.V. I don't know why but it has been really entertaining lately. (Or could it be I have no life lol) 

Loving: 

Watching my children grow and develop more each day! They are getting so big especially my twins!

Hating: 

Not getting any sleep, but that comes with the mommy territory!

Discovering:

That I need to focus on myself more. Since having all my babies I have let myself go and I need to become "me" again. 

Wanting:

An iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold and iMac!

Needing:

A better nighttime system for my family.

Thinking: 

That as much as I don't want to be away from my children, I may need to take a "Mommy Weekend" for myself. 

Thanking:

My mom for helping me out since I had the twins. 

Enjoying: 

Sleep when I do get it!!

Missing: 

My best friend Candice. I don't even remember the last time we hung out.

Trying: 

To become a better blogger and youtuber. 

Anticipating:

Having a better and more financially stable year in 2016!


Well I hope you guys enjoyed this and January LETS GO I'm ready for the challenges ahead! Happy Planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment