Friday, May 29, 2015

Erin Condren Life Planner Release Date!!!!



So as you can tell I am so super duper excited about the new Erin Condren Life Planner Release date, that I had to get on my blog and write about! When I first saw the picture below on her Facebook page and in many of my EC group including the ones that I have created (which will be listed at the end), I just could not contain myself. I started screaming and dancing. My toddlers were looking at me as if I lost my mind lol. 

So the first pictures that I saw were the ones on video released on her Instagram and I immediately fell in love with the colors.


Then I saw them all up close and personal!









My favorite is the rainbow striped one and the chevron one in the pinks and orange!
Which is your favorite??

She also announced some new accessories for the planners as well. Which are totally awesome by the way!!



I think I was more excited about the pens being in this new awesome case!!!

New elastic bands are in new beautiful colors.



And the icing on the cake, a new awesome sticker book!




I am really super excited for the release but even more excited for the new accessories that you can get with your new planner!

And lastly, another new thing she is releasing this June is that each planner will include a vellum page in the beginning and maybe at the end of each planner!


And don't forget, not only is she releasing the normal page layout for the life planners but also a horizontal style layout which I think I may try this year!!



If you would like to learn more on the new life planners release and accessories please visit her website with her new look book HERE!

Happy Planning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment